Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Last Giant (#1)

          I want to share my experience by telling about bosses I beat so far. As I said before I didn't like this game at first, I even thought about deleting it, but right after I killed The Last Giant I felt long forgotten sense of achievement. Yeah! It was hard but I did it. Damn, I love this game :)


Boss: The Last Giant (#1)
My level: ~27-30
Number of tries: 5
Difficulty: 3/5
          Since it was first boss it seemed very hard for me at first. I could barely hit him while he smashed 1/2 of my life with single hit in great range. It probably could take more tries, but I noticed small summon sign right before boss to summon an NPC to help. NPC was quite tough, he tanked the boss while I tried to cut his heels :) After I killed him I understood it wasn't actually hard :) Also it seems my level was huge for that boss, it was definitely beatable about 10 levels ago.

Video from 2nd playthrough:



#darksouls2 #thelastgiant

No comments:

Post a Comment