Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Lost Sinner (#8)



 
Boss: The Lost Sinner (#8)
My level: 92
Number of tries: 5
Difficulty: 5/5
          INCREDIBLY hard boss, even more hard than Ruin Sentinels. Swift, fast and deadly. After 4 tries I understood this will just be a waste of Human Effigies. I could not land just a single hit on her! It was late so I give up quite soon. Now I regret it - summoning help is not the same thing as cheating, but still simplifying the process of killing the boss a lot. I just need to create tactic, even if it means a waste of Effigies. Also I didn't know about Gargoyles, didn't know it was possible to light fires in a hall. I just needed patience to explore whole Lost Bastille and Belfry Luna. But nevermind, The Lost Sinner finally paid for her sins.
P.S. Tough NPC helps a lot.

 
#darksouls2 #thelostsinner

No comments:

Post a Comment