Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Old Dragonslayer (#3)



  
Boss: Old Dragonslayer (#3)
My level: ~40
Number of tries: 8
Difficulty: 4/5
          This boss was definitely harder than two previous bosses. Fast moves, fast attacks, and using of magic made this boss dangerous enemy. I almost broke my gamepad after one of tries - it was close, I was with full HP, bot the boss almost instantly killed me with few swift attacks. Finally I gave up and summoned some help from summon sign - I just didn't have that much Human Effigies to keep my HP enough for boss fight. I believe it could take much more tries. Btw my helper even died in the process, so in fact I killed the boss solo :)
P.S. Screenshots are not mine, since I play on gamepad, and, cmon, there is no time to make screenshots! But I will try to make my own.


#darksouls2 #olddragonslayer

No comments:

Post a Comment