Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mytha, the Baneful Queen (#13)


Boss: Mytha, the Baneful Queen (#13)
My level: 123
Number of tries: 5
Difficulty: 4/5
          I'm back! :) My exams are almost over so I think I will finish the game soon. I still didn't decide will I play on NG+ difficulty level or will move to another game. I probably won't play though.
          But back to business! I could not believe how easy some bosses can be if you know tactic already, and especially if you use giant mace weapons. Giant Club is clearly overpowered. Check Ruin Sentinels movie - piece of cake! I hit with my fully upgraded fiery longsword (C - 50 str C - 40 dex) for 300 on low armored target, while Giant Club+7 (A - 50 str) hits for 700! Even more, giant mace weapons have some sort of whirlwind attack, so you able to achieve more than 2000 damage per combo! And to additional to all that almost every second hit of Giant Club stuns a target. Isn't it overpowered? I will probably not use it on bosses - way too easy (did you hear it? I called Dark Souls easy game :P)
          When I came to the boss for the first time I didn't know you could drain poison from the room. Boss itself is quite hard, so poison makes it almost impossible. 2 deaths and I started to find a solution. Even without poison Mytha is very hard - she has everything to make player's life a nightmare - long slashing and thrusting attacks, magic ranged attack, whirlwind attack, backflip and unavoidable close-range attack (tail squeeze). If only she could have more health or armor, it would be a complete disaster.


#mytha #darksouls2

No comments:

Post a Comment