Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Royal Rat Vanguard (#5)

 
Boss: Royal Rat Vanguard (#5)
My level: ~70
Number of tries: 1
Difficulty: 1/5
          After finishing No-Man's Wharf I decided to buy slow fall ring from cat in Majula and try giant well which attracted me since first levels by tempting glow of loot down below. I was shocked by discovering not one but even two locations down here. But after dozen of deaths from falling in that well, also in The Gutter I decided to move back and farm some levels in Heide's Tower and No-Man's Wharf. When I came to the boss I didn't understood it was a boss at first. Just hundreds of weak rats. Boss itself didn't look very different from usual rats, and has so low HP to die after second combo. With fire sword from lizard cave in Forest of Giants I was able to perform six attacks before my stamina got exhausted. Very easy. I believe it could be even easier with long range polearm - I would be able to clean half of the room in a single whirlwind... Or maybe my level was just too high for that boss.


#darksouls2 #royalratvanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment