Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Executioner's Chariot (#12)



 
Boss: Executioner's Chariot (#12)
My level: 118
Number of tries: 8
Difficulty: 3/5
          As I said before - next boss after Covetous Demon won't be so easy. And that's true. Though I must admit the way to boss (pack of 4 agile warriors and very fast and powerful red spirit) was even harder than boss itself. I died at least 5 times before I could beat that red spirit knight. By the way, I told before probably Huntsman's Copse is easier than Heide's Tower - now I don't think so. Tower is full of strong but slow knights - slow enemies are easy to kill, even if they hit hard, but those agile warriors in Copse have very fast attack and tend to avoid my strikes. But back to boss.
          4 tries just to find out there was actually a lever. Then 2 more tries to understand skeletons will not respawn anymore if you kill necromancers. And from second try I finally beat the boss. Boss itself is easy - quite low amount of health, and actually it is quite slow with his attacks - just stay by side and strike. 2/5 for boss itself and +1 for the encounter.
          p.s. I am glad there is at least one not just another block-roll-hit encounter, but something more interesting. That was funny.


#darksouls2 #executionerschariot

No comments:

Post a Comment