Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pursuer (#6)


 
Boss: Pursuer (#6)
My level: 82
Number of tries: 6
Difficulty: 4/5
          After dealing with The Last Giant soon I discovered there is one more boss. "What is the deal", I thought, "if I managed to kill one boss, I will kill next one!" ^_^ Hehe, yeah, that was pretty lame :P Very soon an illusion of my power faded from my eyes - Pursuer helped me with that. At first I tried it with my 30 level. 4 deaths just to understand it is impossible to beat with current level and gear. I barely could land few hits on him before he finished me. Only after many levels and couple other bosses (oh yes, and after I few fast deaths from Ruin Sentinels) I remembered I still have a boss to kill. Even with this high level I managed to die once *_* But I finally made it. Pleasant surprise was to discover set of Drangleic armor and sword I still use now.



#darksouls2 #pursuer

No comments:

Post a Comment