Thursday, June 26, 2014

Smelter Demon (#14)



Boss: Smelter Demon (#14)
My level: 141
Number of tries: 1
Difficulty: 2/5
          Last zone of this wing - Iron Keep greeted me pools of molten lava I quite a few times fell into. I've heard Smelter Demon is hard boss and almost impossible if you don't have 100% fire resist shield. I don't know, for me it seemed untrue. It can be seen from a movie, boss is slow, had average health and low armor. Since he used fire I thought he will have high fire resistance - seems not (I still use fiery longsword I found in the beginning of the game). Also, at some point he started to burn fire in his chest, and then to ignite his sword in that fire, that gave me time to perform full combo of strikes.

 
#smelterdemon #darksouls2

No comments:

Post a Comment