Monday, June 30, 2014

Royal Rat Authority (#18)

 
 
Boss: Royal Rat Authority (#18)
My level: 154
Number of tries: 4
Difficulty: 3/5
          Now, that is a rat! Royal Rat Vanguard, shame on you! Though, looks more like a dog, isn't it? Very fast and swift for a rat if you ask me. But easy after I developed a tactic - to stay near hindpaw.
          I noticed bosses become more and more easy even when I progress - maybe I levelled too high already? Or I have too good gear I don't know. Or just figured general tactic to all bosses. This game is great, but there are too many bosses, and obviously there cant be unique tactic for everyone. Maybe I should complete the game faster and to not waste time on farm. But bosses and regular enemies seemed too hard, so I farmed first zones till mobs stopped to spawn. Nevermind me, its fine, I believe after I will acquire all Great Souls bosses in the last wing will be harder.

#royalratauthority #darksouls2

No comments:

Post a Comment