Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ruin Sentinels (#7)




Boss: Ruin Sentinels (#7)
My level: 83
Number of tries: 12
Difficulty: 5/5
          VERY hard boss. I thought it would be impossible. Even with my high level, even with Dragenlic armor and sword this boss literally smashed me into dust. When I fought it at first I thought triple HP is some sort of bug - it couldn't be true, since one sentinel alone is so hard. He hits like a truck, has long range combo attacks. Imagine my astonishment when I discovered there are TWO more tough guys waiting for you right below the platform! I wasted 4 or 5 Human Effigies just to discover I cant make it alone. Maybe it needed some sort of unique tactic or just my hands are not so straight as I thought, but I started to use summon signs to call for help. Even with help of two people I died 2 times, only from 3rd try with mage and summoned NPC I managed to make it. Despite of helpers I still felt sense of accomplishment :) Yeah I did it^^


#darksouls2 #ruinsentinels

No comments:

Post a Comment