Thursday, June 2, 2016

Curse-Rotted Greatwood (#3)


Boss: Curse-Rotted Greatwood (#3)
My level: 35
Number of tries: 8
Difficulty: 3,5/5
          Yes! Hard boss! This immense tree could not even be comapared to The Last Giant - this one is bigger, stronger and has two phases! Really hard - I could not even imagine there will be second phase, since first was hard enough.
          Boss is immune to damage except several spots - those eggs, or tumors I dunno ... bwah, disgusting :) And this giant white hand sprouted from the trunk - woah, even more disgusting :)
          My strategy was ... there wasnt any strategy actually - I had no idea how I can hit the boss and avoid being hit in the same time. Boss' attack range is very big, when I tried to hit him - even if I scored a hit I could not avoid his smash. In the same time small enemies keep assaulting you, making things even more difficult. Second phase is easier than first, since there are no adds, but when I came into second phase it was always with only few estus charges left. On my 8th try I barely made it. Thankfully the way to the boss is short :)


#darksouls3 #curserottengreatwood

No comments:

Post a Comment