Saturday, May 28, 2016

Vordt of Boreal Valley (#2)


Boss: Vordt of Boreal Valley (#2)
My level: 24
Number of tries: 2
Difficulty: 1,5/5
          Man, this is more and more awesome! This music! You can really feel you are fighting the battle of your life! Though this freezing beast might add some chill to your assertiveness! By the way I still didn't understoon is it a beast or a man? Woman in chapel calls it "a dog", but it has hands. Clearly not a human, but seems some kind of werewolf. Beware of his charge :)

          Added later: Two bosses so far, both quite simple. Fat knight not long before boss was even harder. Lothric Knight with blue cape and red eyes was definitely harder. Also, Vordt could be easily dealt with using familiar strategy "stay near the leg and hit". I do not complain, I just felt some familiar sense that I have seen it somewhere already - somewhere in DS2. I hope next bosses will require more strategy.

#darksouls3 #vordt #lothric

No comments:

Post a Comment