Saturday, June 11, 2016

Abyss Watchers (#6)


Boss: Abyss Watchers (#6)
My level: 53
Number of tries: 9
Difficulty: 3,5/5
          Second really difficult boss after Cursed Tree. VERY fast, first enemy I've encountered who can outpace my Irithyll Sword. Hit hard, if both of them attacks you at once = wipe. Almost impossible to run from them, since they can charge. The only way defeat them is to avoid their attack until they will try to kill each other, then you can score several hits from the back. Even then their slash attacks can catch you.
          Bun then comes the second phase! When he is alone and there is no one to with with except you. Even more fast, dangerous and deadly! 8 times I tried to win - at least 3 or 4 times I made it through phase 1, but his fiery slashes in p2 finished me quickly. Once I've changed my weapon to heavy Greataxe I made it from the first try :)
          Reminds me of - guess what? :) Ruin Sentinels of course :)


#darksouls3 #abysswatchers

No comments:

Post a Comment