Saturday, June 25, 2016

Aldrich, Devourer of Gods (#10)


Boss: Aldrich, Devourer of Gods (#10)
My level: 77
Number of tries: 7
Difficulty: 4/5

          Anor Londo ... This name returns us in the time long forgotten ... Gwyndolin, where are you ... eaten by a monster ...

          While Aldrich himself poses significant challenge, getting to the boss is by no means not an easy task too :) I died 6 times before I was be able to defeat Aldrich, but I also died 5 times before I could defeat the cursing beast that guards the gate from inside :) And those knights - I don't remember how many times I've died. Each knight is so strong so they can compete to Iudex Gundyr himself.
          And then was Aldrich ... Really, I made it from the first try, while helping Anri of Astora. I thought that this kill will be counted as mine, and even thought about exiting the combat, since I wanted to defeat all bosses solo. Nevermind, Aldrich is one of the hardest bosses so far. It seems that from this point (even from Pontiff - 9th boss) there will be no more easy bosses. In DS2 middle bosses were hard - when I didn't gain much power yet, but here bosses become gradually stronger, despite all your upgrades.
          I think for casters this boss might be easy, but for melee - since it teleports to opposite end to giant room and spraying you with magic from there - it is hard. I died at least 4 times due to his overwhelming barrage ability - the only solution - is run, until it exhausts.
          Reminds me of ... hmm, Nashandra?


#darksouls3 #aldrich

No comments:

Post a Comment