Thursday, June 9, 2016

Deacons of the Deep (#5)



Boss: Deacons of the Deep (#5)
My level: 44
Number of tries: 3
Difficulty: 2/5
          Another quite hard boss. I wasted about 3 minutes before I understood what I have to do with this encounter. My first thought was - hey, this is Prowling Magus and Congregation #2! Second thought was - no, it is more like Skeleton Lords :) With a smile on my face I run and killed dozen of Deacons ... and to my surprise boss havent lose even one HP :) Deacons are weak, they die fast, but they are many - if you got stunned - probably you die aswell from non-stopping hits. And again second phase! Again, harder than first! Boss even can be healed by his minions! Big column in the center of the hall helps a lot - you can run away from Deacons, use estus and rush back to the crowd :) Actually after the fight I realized it wasnt difficult - probably because my level was quite high, also I had very good sword. Oh, yes, about my sword! It is "Irithyll blade" - drom from icy monster below the church (entrance to Path of Suffering) - its fast, does not require much stamina (I can score 6 hits in row) and have quite high damage added with frost.


          And a few words about level itself. Even not the level, but the game as a whole. At least for now I really enjoy DS3. They were able to keep the game difficulty and dark atmosphere as it was in DS2. Graphics is awesome, I can see my cape flowing, I can see every bone in skeletons when they move, I almost feel heat on my face when I'm trying to avoid another fireball :)

#darksouls3 #deaconsofthedeep

No comments:

Post a Comment