Thursday, June 23, 2016

Pontiff Sulyvahn (#9)


Boss: Pontiff Sulyvahn (#9)
My level: 70
Number of tries: 4
Difficulty: 4/5
          Soothing light of the moon softly shines over the great cathedral as I for the first time set my foot on quiet streets of Irithyll of Boreal Valley.
          Such a beautiful zone, beautiful and in the same time dangerous. Tall ghostly knights pose serious danger, I died more then ten times before I made it to the boss. But again, Irithyll is beautiful, city of gothic architecture in the moonlight, just check these screenshots:
          As I like to play the game solo - to defeat bosses without any help, I've tried my usual tactic - Dark Sword + shield. But Pontiff was not so easy to be taken down. Moreover so far it is the most serious enemy I've encountered. He is swift, and almost never rests after attack, it is hard to outrun him and recover stamina, hard to block. On top of above, there is another thing - the boss created his twin with low HP. Two Pontiffs at once, I didnt think it is possible to beat at first, very hard.
          This time my shield became ineffective, so I changed my outfit to be able to roll without delay. Only 4 tries does not mean the boss was easy, just it is me who was lucky :)
          And I don't remember anyone that looked like Pontiff - he is way too fast ... On the other thought - maybe, The Lost Sinner? Yeah, probably, almost as deadly as she :)


#darksouls3 #pontiffsulyvahn

No comments:

Post a Comment