Sunday, June 5, 2016

Crystal Sage (#4)



Boss: Crystal Sage (#4)
My level: 39
Number of tries: 4
Difficulty: 2/5
          I didn't think it is the boss to be honest - there was no fog, just another room. I thought it is just another caster, I've met before. Only after I noticed his enormous large hat I realized this one is a boss :) This fight could be quite hard if not for the fact the boss can be staggered that simplifies fight a lot. My strategy was to rush to him and hit until my stamina runs dry.
          He smashed me with his magic when I first encountered him, imagine my surprise when I saw he had second phase when he splits! One wrong move - and you become stunned by cloud of magic missiles and die. Thankfully, Sage does not have much HP. Overall - fight of medium difficulty.
          From this point I also will write about of boss resemblance from DS2. Because this boss reminded me of Flexile Sentury :) Doesnt look like the same, huh? :) But somehow I thought exactly of Flexile Sentury - maybe because of music, or maybe because both bosses were 4th in my order of encountering.
          p.s. I must say this linear progression is not to my liking. 4th boss - all in the end of the level. Remember how many paths Majula had? I wish the same for Firelink Shrine.
          p.p.s. Forgot to add - I really like trash how trash mobs are made in DS3 - they are plenty and hard. Those giant scorpions really kick @ss!

#crystalsage #darksouls3

No comments:

Post a Comment