Friday, June 17, 2016

High Lord Wolnir (#7)


Boss: High Lord Wolnir (#7)
My level: 59
Number of tries: 3
Difficulty: 1,5/5
          After first try: "Darn, he is so hard!" After 3rd try: "He is so easy." :) Once I've noticed he loses 1\3 HP when his bracer breaks fight became quite trivial. Wolnir hits hard, that is true, but he is VERY slow - you can run to him, run away from him, and run to him again, maybe even score several hits. He has a lot of HP - thats why I thought the boss hard, but his bracers are breaking so fast, thus killing the boss like in a minute.
          By the way, it seems that after certain point the game become quite easy. I've changed my sword to Dark Sword which is much easier to upgrade. My sword is +5 now, when Irithyll Blade was only +2 (Twinkling Titanite is hard to find). Also it seems my level is high for this zone - I didnt encounter any difficult places in Catacombs, though died a lot due to stupid reasons, like holes or skeleton balls :)
          Reminds me of ... I even dunno ...Old Iron King?

#darksouls3 #wolnir #highlordwolnir

No comments:

Post a Comment