Saturday, November 28, 2015

SC II: Day 7

Ugh, short break due to exams, but here we go!

Mission 09 - The Temple of Unification

Difficulty: 2,5/5
Tries: 2
Savegames: 18
          I'm not going to comment on the mission since its average difficulty, but I want to say a few words about cinematic before the next mission. It was freaking awesome! Really! I may sound naïve, but I like it very much when forces unite. In any game, movie, or book, I like when enemies finally make piece and starting to work together. Also, I missed Kerrigan :) Really, don't tell me, that you didn't :)

Mission 10 - The Infinite Cycle
Difficulty: 2/5
Tries: 1
Savegames: 10
          I don't want to say that the mission is easy. Even if you have only two units, if you don't use all your abilities right enemies overwhelm you. The hardest moment was in the end when you must defeat huge army of protoss and hybrids while being chased by big ray. I used "Load" button about 50 times here.

No comments:

Post a Comment