Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SC II: Day 1

          A.W.E.S.O.M.E.! This is only what I can say after first two missions :) This game is a good example how games today should be made. Genius plot, marvelous cinematic, just flawless!
          And do you remember, how I like to evaluate things? :) As I completed WoL and HotS campaigns on Brutal difficulty, I'm going to complete LotV on Brutal too. Every several days I'm going to complete few missions and post something here. I thought how can I rate each mission? Just to share my opition on difficulty wont be enough, so I'm going to stress 3 things - difficulty obv., amount of tries, and amount of savegames - I thing this will show the real effort I put on each mission :) So lets start, shall we?

Mission 01 - For Aiur!
Difficulty: 1/5
Tries: 1
Savegames: 9
          First mission is the first mission, obviously easy. There is no tactic, since you don't have the base. You just gather your army and rush forward. Though, it can be considered wise to attacks with Collosuses first - light units as Zerglings will die even before they reach your army, so you save more Zealots.

Mission 02 - The Growing Shadow

Difficulty: 2,5/5
Tries: 1
Savegames: 16
          "My life for Aiur!" ... I cannot believe Zeratul has died. He was with us for the very beginning - from SC I. But the cinematic was just incredible. Such spirit, such fight!
          As for mission itself - this is the first real Brutal mission :) Not very hard, but still. You have to act very fast and gather big army, if you want to advance. Since there are only two units, there is no choice but to make them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment