Friday, December 4, 2015

Isaac: Best game so far, but ...

          That was my best game so far in terms of luck with items. My first item was Lucky Foot, that's why I believed this game should be really lucky :) So it was! In the first Treasure Room I got piercing shots ability, after 2nd boss I had a chance to step into Devil's Room. I had 4 hearth containers, so I decided to exchange two for The Pact - damage and tears bonus. In The Catacombs I had a chance to step into another Devil's Room, and you know who awaited me there? That flying guy, who drops Lump of Coal :)
          Now my damage was superb, knights was not a problem at all, everything died so fast. And right before Mom I found My Reflection. Now imagine this: maximum damage multiplied by piercing shots + Lump of Coal damage bonus + boomerang shots, that scales with Lump so well + Hard Knuckle multiplier. I never had so huge damage! I killed Lokii (that's right, double "i") in about ummm ... 5 seconds!
          Now the most funny part - I had like 6 hearth containers, 2 of them was empty at the moment I encountered It's Alive. I had one of those Telepills with me. I didn't plan to use it, but clicked on it by mistake, and ...
... it teleported me to "I'm Error" room! O_o Can you imagine this? :D Now, that's not all. The room was full of pills, 5 of them was the pills with +1 hearth container effect! Have you ever seen so much luck in one run? :D
          I came to Satan with 11 hearth containers, 4 of them was empty though. Eh, if only I didn't get hit by those damn eye right before Satan :( You see this screen? I died right in the moment Satan's leg had HP to be one-shotted - I needed only 1-2 seconds, yet ... yeah, this game is really hard, and depends on luck :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment