Thursday, November 12, 2015

SC II: Day 2

Mission 03 - The Spear of Adun
Difficulty: 4/5
Tries: 3
Savegames: 30
          Now the first REAL difficult Brutal mission :) I cant express how I like this sense of difficulty! :) When you play WoW and defeat the bosses you've already defeated sometimes you are even yawning. When you play, I don't know, Civ 5, SimCity, Hearthstone you don't feel adrenaline that rush through your veins, but here you feel it - when you barely complete the mission when the enemy almost overwhelmed you.
          The difficult part is not the one, that enemies are strong and numerous. Usually you just make units until 200\200 and fortify your base with zillions of Photon Cannons. But here your resources are very limited - you cannot just sit on your base forever rebuilding broken Photon Cannons. I made it from the 3rd try, and even then I was close to be defeated - on my last assault, when my resources was over I decided to abandon my base and just rush to last point.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment