Sunday, August 3, 2014

Heigan the Unclean Heroic

Difficulty: 2/5
Attempts: 5 (without gambling for cards)
          Tactics for first three heroic bosses was quite obvious, but I had no idea what to do with next three. I tried Anub'Rekhan with several different decks - no chance, don't know what to do with him. Then I tried Heigan. I tried Zoolock deck, since Heigan damages no more than one unit with ability, then if there will be many units you wont notice one is gone. But in additional to his ability Heigan uses medium strength units, easily overwhelming weak Zoolock army. You just cant get through 2/8 taunt without losing all your horde of 1 HP units. Then my thoughts was - if he wipes my army I will not use an army at all! Who can survive without an army? Sorceress can! I made heavy spellpower deck with few heavy units, who don't afraid of his 3 damage ability, to finish the boss.
          A lot of spells, maximum amount of freeze spells and units, so I can survive till Flamestrike. After several revisions it finally worked.
          Check the amount of secrets ;)

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment