Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sapphiron Heroic


Difficulty: 6/5
Attempts: 9
          Very hard boss, as good as it was in Naxx40 :D If it is so hard, I cant imagine KT's difficulty ^^
          I had no idea what to do here. He destroys your units instantly - I tried Divine Shield, different immunities - nothing is working. I started with hunter - my idea was to make super rush deck with weapons and charge units. Sapphiron does not have taunts, but he was killing me far too fast. If I tried to hit him into face, he was killing me with units and finishing with his overpowered 8 damage spell. Bow + fire trap combination works best, but that was not enough to deal with his units.
          Tried warlock and priest decks - both with little success. Then came back to hunter again. Several deck revisions - for example - dogs are useless, since he kills them in next turn anyways. I also picked more draw and charge cards - either you kill him fast or he will. Finally I was lucky enough to draw right cards and finish this immense dragon :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment