Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kel'Thuzad Heroic


Difficulty: 6/5
Attempts: 7
          Awesome boss, I couldn't possible think there can be 2-phased boss in a card game! Very interesting encounter. Each stage is a challenge - very fun.
          Funny thing I've noticed - half of my fights in Naxxramas was completed with priest deck. Priest cards works quite different from, say, mage or warlock cards. No one can steal enemy cards, but priest. No one can double unit HP or make attack equal to HP. Usually those cards are well balanced, since you cant normally have, say, 20\20 units or 7\5 weapon.
          Once again I waited until I can have Inner Fire + Divine Spirit cards to make my units (well at least one) very powerful. Cards like Power Word: Shield, buffs from Dark Cultist and Temple Enforced only add strength to your units. I made my Lightwell 15\15, quickly entered to phase 2 and then put all units I had so there was a chance I can have that empowered Lightwell for couple more turns. And as soon as p2 starts I threw all I had into his face and destroyed my own MC'ed units with Shadow Words.
          To summarize - I liked this addon. Though I almost didn't play arena or ranked, this solo challenge was very fun, though, quite expensive.


 

#hearthstone #heroic #kelthuzad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment