Thursday, July 24, 2014

Maexxna Heroic

 
Difficulty: 3/5
Attempts: 7 (without gambling for cards)
          Quite tough boss. I tried different decks before I found right one. My thoughts was - I need units with battlecry, since Maexxna removes them, I can use up to 2 battlecries every turn. In my mind tactic was easy - Maexxna put mostly weak units with 1 attack, or even Nerubian Eggs, so you just need to wait until she put 6 units with 1 attack and two eggs - this will be a total of 6 damage every turn. You can use Guardian of Kings to outheal this damage and for example Elven Archer to deal damage to Maexxna. But this was boring, I decided I will defeat Maexxna by attacking, not defending. Despite her ability I will take board control!
          First several turns I could only use healing (Voodoo Doctors, Earth Ring Farseers) and sometimes units so Maexxna wont overload my hand. And in same time I tried to take board control. Since Maexxna removes 2 units every turn, that was obvious you need to put more than 2 units every turn! Cheap units, especially units with summon, like Murlock Tidehunter and Dragonling Mechanic worked well. Maexxna removes this units with her ability and next turn you can use them again to get even more summons! I tried to take board control with all my cards - Consecration, swords, summons, chargers. And when I finally got my board control I could finish the boss. Check my deck!
 
 



#hearthstone #heroic #maexxna

No comments:

Post a Comment