Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Twin Dragonriders (#21)

 
Boss: Twin Dragonriders (#21)
My level: 160
Number of tries: 1
Difficulty: 2/5
          Gorgeous castle! High and dark halls. All this emptiness is pressing on you. Imagine you walk there accompanying only by sound of your footsteps echoing from massive walls.
          I've met my friends in a cellar! These Ruin Sentinels guys also live here, but this time they are five and attack together. About 10 times I died in this cellar, and finally decided to run through. Seems enemies trying to take me not with quality but with quantity. While I don't like the idea of same bosses I've killed already, boss (bosses) itself was (were) interesting and unusual. If only they could have more HP they would be definitely hard.
          By the way, maybe it is not the last wing? Since there are few doors requiring King's Ring to be opened. It seems King Vendrick is the last boss of this wing, while there are one (or even few) more bosses behind those doors. Let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment