Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Looking Glass Knight (#22)


 
Boss: Looking Glass Knight (#22)
My level: 160
Number of tries: 9
Difficulty: 5/5
          YEAH, hard enemy !! Hard, REALLY HARD! So far this is the hardest boss I've met. Very tough, incredible armor, fast combinations of strikes, overwhelming magic! Even single look at one of his (or her?) three faces makes you cover in fear!
          I really enjoyed this encounter - dark court atop of the castle, lightning piercing the sky, and armored giant with enormous mirror shield slowly walking at you in utter silence.
          I still cant figure out how to avoid his lightning strikes - if you run away from him he always turns to you, and you cant outrun it - his attack is in wide cone. Heavy armor and large amount of HP - just look at the duration of the fight - almost 4 minutes, longest fight so far. Fortunately I had good shield, helped me in this fight. The thing makes fight even harder is his shield blocking attacks even if he didn't use it - you simply cannot attack him from left side.

#lookingglassknight #darksouls2

No comments:

Post a Comment