Friday, April 8, 2016

Minecraft, part 3

          Third time I started to play on Excalibur-craft server, in last year. I didn't play much due to raids in WoW, but as I left the game in February, I had more free time. Also, I wanted to finish the idea I had on Squareland - to build my own shop. It is hard task, requiring to be on the edge of technological progress. But it was possible in 2011 or 2013 when I was able to donate and the game was new. Now almost every kid playing here knows everything about the game, almost every kid-schoolboy able to play more than me, and donate prices grew by several times, so it is harder to donate now.
          Anyway, I decided to build my ultimate creation - big plant providing with everything I need for the shop. If you've red until this point it seems that Minecraft theme is common to you, so I'm going to use special terms.
          My idea was to make big cube-like cellar (like 100x100x100) providing enough space for 8 multifarms and two big structures in the center - matter factory below and a shop above. Shop with glass walls so people may observe my creation.
          I even show the original scheme :)
          Eight multifarms, and rooms for machinery and stuff on the sides.
          
I started from small house - just as cover for my underground facility :)

Several steps of my digging and building:

 I decided to make 4 "floors" with center and side stairs

 First multifarms base


Fully dug cellar

My first machine room - I called it "Ore Refinery" :)

Several more devices: scap creating factory, biomass production, laser crafting table and nuclear chamber:




And finally - how my facility looked like in quite completed stage:
You can see multifarms and matter generaton room in the center.

          Well, I'm still playing, I've even entered to the clan called "LIMBO" with cute clan leader - Kiskakendi :) Next time, I will, hopefully, will be able to show my new shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment