Saturday, April 2, 2016

Minecraft, part 1

          It was quite a while since I posted here last time. The reason is - I was playing Minecraft :) I even made some screenshots and thought about posting my story here, but didn't do it. Probably because I'm just lazy :) But mostly because Minecraft - is such kind of a game that can be interesting to very specific people. 99% of players will say "how in the world you can play this 16-bit thing?" The truth is Minecraft is the "most sandbox" game ever created - here you can build almost anything. With mods I play - "IndustrialCraft", "Buildcraft" "Applied Energistics" you can build anything from single solar battery to giant nuclear plant. Possibilities are almost endless. On the other hand, though, the game has, obviously, no logic end. You can play it forever and it will never exhaust. Honestly, I don't like it, I don't like games without plot, Minecraft is one of the few exceptions. I started to play this modifications several times - this was 3rd, and probably the last one. I was so excited when I played it for the first time - it was in 2011 or 2013 ... well, quite a long ago. My idea was to build a mansion on the ground and big cellar with electric devices below surface :)
          Only a few screenshots left from these times:
 The base of my building - center of the mansion with two "Г" - wings

 Almost finished stage - the idea was to make glass walls filled with water from one side and lava from other side to add lighting.

From inside - in the center was the pool with glass bottom, so you can see lower floor.
          From this time I've only build underground facilities - harder to grief (when other people break your buildings) and I liked to hide :)
          I left because people I played with left too. The next part - in the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment