Friday, April 15, 2016

Iudex Gundyr (#1)



Boss: Iudex Gundyr (#1)
My level: 7
Number of tries: 1
Difficulty: 1,5/5
          Ah, the first boss. I could not expect him to appear so soon. Remember The Last Giant? You had to finish fairly big amount of content before the encounter. Anyway, this was quite cool. From his name to his appearance. Just listen how it sounds: "Iudex". How unusual! This word means "Judge" on Latin or old German. This is so Dark Souls style! Not just "Judge", but this archaic word, that fills you both with dread and awe.
          First try, but I cant say it was simple. Compared to The Last Giant, probably, I can say about the same difficulty. Especially when he transforms things become much harder, I barely made it from the first try. Luckly he had low HP - it is the first boss after all.

          Added later: So far, the mechanics of DS2 seems about the same, and I really like it. Hardly, they could invent something better. Better to leave as it is, since any change could easily ruin the game. The only difference I've found so far is the Estus Flask given to you in the very beginning :)

          Added even more later ( ^^ ): All NPC's are already in the first hub? Merchant and blacksmith? I hope this change wont simplify the game much - I certainly disapprove it in DS.

          Added so late, so I even forgot when: ...ahh, somehow I miss Majula ...


#darksouls3 #iudex #gundyr #iudexgundyr #firelinkshrine #majula

No comments:

Post a Comment