Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Twin Princes (#16)



Boss: The Twin Princes (#16)
My level: 100
Number of tries: 14
Difficulty: 5/5

          My dear brother ... Rise if you would ... For that is our curse ...

          THE HARDEST FIGHT EVER! Really, this cannot even be compared to any of DS2 bosses. And who have said that DS2 was harder? Not by a chance! Ruin Sentinels, The Lost Sinner, Nashandra - they all were much much easier. After 5 or 6 tries I finally managed to defeat Lorian. My thoughts was "This is the hardest fight in the game so far", but there is a second phase! After such hard battle when I almost exhausted my Estus flask second phase even more hard than first!
          I still cannot believe I've done this! Lorian himself is very swift, he teleports, it almost impossible to outrun him. And he hits LIKE A TRUCK! With my 1400 HP with Ember he smashed me for 600 or 700 - and I am not a caster, I was in plate armor, imagine how casters would suffer from his hits?
          My strategy was to avoid as much hits as I can and try to score at least one fast hit before he recovers. As for 2nd phase - rolling, rolling, rolling. Avoid as much hits and magic as you can. Do not try to hit until you 100% sure you have time to roll away after. Shield are useless here, even if they dry low stamina, you will be eventually exhausted since Lorian does not take his rest. The only way to defeat the boss - to be as swift as he is.
          It seems to be the last boss, and I'm glad I played this game, fought all those fights and especially marvellous last fight - The Twin Princes.

#darksouls3 #olddemonking

No comments:

Post a Comment