Friday, July 8, 2016

WoW: Legion Beta: Level 110

          It took me quite a while to level to 110 ))) About 3 months :D But I have my reasons, that I'll share later. As for now I must say this can potentially the best expansion ever.
 
 
 
          First of all Blizzard promised smooth launch due to their newest technology - "server shards" or smth. Doubtful, honestly, all their expansions lauches caused terrible lags and the game became terribly unplayable and frustrating for several days or even weeks. But lets hope for the best future :)
          Second, DH expirience was absolutely amazing! This is the class I dreamed for when I was playing my rogue for many years - agile, mobile, fast. Admit it, everyone wanted to play DH since WC3, isnt it? To slash enemies with enormous warglaives! To bombard them with Fel magic! To burn them with your blazing eyes! DH's kit is great, as once rogue kit was - you have many abilities allowing you to break your distance with enemies - to dash to them, or vault away. DH's AoE is just beyond awesome, this is what I was always lacking on my mage - burst aoe. It can take ages until you stack enough Ignite on enemies, but here you just - SLASH! CUT! BAM! and pack of trash is gone )))
          As for levelling expirience - it is great aswell. Zones are amazing - look on this screenshot - this is Val'Shara - the land of druids. Look on the screenshots below - this is Suramar, ancient elven city, that survived The Sundering. Graphical and texture makers overdid themselves - the game looks great! This time Blizzard have changed the technology when you level up - now all mobs are scaling with your level, making questing progressively harder. Although with levels you get better gear, mobs become much much  tougher with every level. For example on level 100 I could pull packs of 6-8 mobs despite my gear was quite bad - DH's starting gear - about 700 ilvl. But closer to 100 - 108+ I could only pull single mob - two enemies sometimes meant death. Quest rewards are also scale with your level - every level quest rewards ilvl increase for about 10 levels. So imagine when you play HC Mythic geared character with ilvl ~740-750, you can probably stomp enemies until level 105-106, but then quest rewards will be better than yours, so are mobs will be tougher.
          Now lets see what high level content offers us.
 
          And in the end another screen - Khadgar's head :)
 
 
          Looks creepy, isnt it? 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment