Tuesday, May 24, 2016

WoW: Legion Beta

          Several more screenshots:

 
 
          DH starting quest chain is very well done! Many drawbacks to TBC and WoD events. And look at those halls - its amazing! Huge quiet chambers where your hear only the echo of your footsteps. This really looks like ancient prison with its denizens held here for milleniums.

         
          Remember Lord of the Rings The Return of the King movie? Remember the episode when burst of light shooted from ... err, I dont remember from where actually, but if you saw the movie, you should definitely remember this episode :)

 
          My first artifact weapon! Twinblades! :) Man, I dreamed about owning this since Vanilla. I played my rogue and drooled over Azshara NPC's twinblades - finally, after 12 years I have pair of mine )))

 
          Several bugs are still here :)

 
          This is DH's class order halls. From MMO-Champion you must be familiar with this "new" feature. In truth this is revamped Garrisons - I didn't find much difference so far - same follower system. But anyway to be on flying demon ship is very cool :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment