Saturday, November 8, 2014

Warlords of Draenor inc!

          I didn't plan to powerlevel my mage once addon comes. But I would lie if I say I don't want to. I still remember my Cataclysm powerleveling with my m8's several years ago on the far realm of EU-Ravencrest. I was 7th level 85 on server, though I don't remember correctly, I remember it took me no less than 20 hours. And it was awesome! Yeah, ol'good times, maybe someday I will even write down my memories about Vanilla, TBC, etc.
          Few days ago I got an invite from my guildies to rush to level 100 with them. Now how could I resist? :D I've accepted an invite. I didn't play on Beta this time, so I don't have a plan how to level, but I hope my mates have.
          So, it is time to claim some server firsts :P See you on level 100!

#worldofwarcraft #warlordsofdraenor #warlords #wow

No comments:

Post a Comment