Friday, November 14, 2014

Level 100!


          YEAH, FINALLY!
          The way was long and hard, but I finally made it. It was damn fun :D Yeah, I didn't have this very feeling since Cata! Now I need some time to sleep, I will edit this post later and tell about my adventures during leveling!



          Added later: Now after short rest I am ready to tell about what did I do in last 2 days ^^ Leveling took me 30 hours including 6 hours sleep. Actually it could be completed in 1\2 time probably, but our server was lagging terribly. This is 5th addon for World of Warcraft and still Blizzard cant fix lag at the start. Quite sad. Most terrible addition to the game is Garrison which lags even more bad. There just was no instance - hundreds of people running around in non-instanced zone. Worse, if you use Hearthstone it does nothing, only starts its cooldown, but if you use flight path you are getting stuck for good several hours. Terrible. All our way to level 100 was long fight with lag. We tried everything - questing in one half of zone since 2nd half was lagging (lol), asked for an invite to another server through Battle.net. - nothing was working - looting a mob took us 30 seconds. But in final - Blizzard:We - 0:1 :D Anyway, even despite terrible lags I liked the process, Draenor itself is very beautiful, though we didn't have much time to focus on environment :)
          Now it is time to Heroics and then Challenges
 

No comments:

Post a Comment