Saturday, October 3, 2015

Back to casual gaming

          Btw, suddenly I remembered I didn't tell you where I've played and where I play now :)
          Meanwhile I plan to continue raiding - I started to look for casual guild with average progress. My requirements were so:
          1) First of all I was looking for Russian-speaking guild. That may sound weird since I'm writing here on English :) But my native language is Russian (one can probably notice this by amount of mistakes I'm making^^), and at least for now I feel more comfortable to play with Russian fellows.
          There are several such guilds: http://www.wowprogress.com/?faction=&raids_week=1-2&lang=ru&class=&spec=
          2) No more than 2 days per week (for now I can spare only 2 evenings)
          3) No more than 8 hours per week (no point to play just 2 days but 10 hours per day)
          4) Good progress (at least world top 1000)
          Looking from link above there are only 4 such guilds. Problem is their raid time is Saturday and Sunday, but I didn't want to waste all my weekends on WoW. There is a guild with raid time of 2 evenings - Thu and Sun called Rock'n'Rolla, what sounds perfect for me. I tried to apply, but they were full on mages :( That's why I had no choice but to join Static guild on my server.
          Speaking short, I could not make it to arrive in time - even my weekends were too busy and after a month my GM asked me to leave the guild. But after a month Rock'n'Rolla was in a need of a mage, so finally I joined them :)
          I hope this guild will be my new home for a long time :)

          p.s. Actually I want to thank Static guild members and their GM called "Зкология" on Russian. Thanks to them I was able to catch up with my item lvl and Mythic progress, I hope they don't mind me.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment