Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blackrock Foundry raid on PTR

          Today we had a chance to try new raid instance before it opens. I even stealth-sneaked to several areas to see the bosses :D Though only one boss was available - Gruul-no-longer-Dragonkiller. Cruel orcs cut poor creature's hand. We even gave Gruul couple tries, before server got closed for maintenance. Boss itself is easy, we got him to 50% from 2nd try, there are several mechanics, but only one is dangerous - and it is only for tanks. For others it is usual DPS & "don't stay in fire" boss.


          But there was another thing that troubled me. I love lore and environment, I like to look on different areas, instances, zones. For example Elvynn Forest is still my most favorite area. Siege of Orgrimmar was very well made - it was very fun to fight under Vale, to fight in Orgrimmar itself, too bad the way to Garrosh very soon turns off to boring catacombs with anvils, molten metal and grille floor. From first view Blackrock Foundry looks like the very same orc citadel we saw dozen times already. From Blackrock Depths\Spire\Caverns and almost all TBC instances to Blackwing Descent and SoO - this pattern is the same - walls and spikes of black metal, molten lava and orcs. Granted, I understand it is FOUNDRY after all, and I didn't see whole instance yet - I just hope there will be something new.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment